Date: 4/29/18 6:50 pm
From: DALA GRISSOM <naejalad...>
Subject: Re: Lazuli Bunting - LeFlore County
We had one at our feeder today at our home in Bethel Acres. We've had Indigo Buntings but the Lazuli showed up at the same time as one of the Indigos. First for us.

Dala Grissom

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 29, 2018, at 5:38 PM, David Arbour <arbour...><mailto:<arbour...>> wrote:

I was visiting friends in Leflore County east of Big Cedar near the state line yesterday when I discovered an adult male Lazuli Bunting feeding on the lawn with some male Indigo Buntings. Seems like there have been numerous reports of them coming further east this year as Ford Hendershot had one at his feeder in Idabel a few days ago and there were numerous reports of them in northeast Texas last week.

David Arbour
De Queen, AR

Join us on Facebook!