Date: 4/29/18 5:14 pm
From: Ragupathy Kannan <0000013b0ad14faf-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Mulberries
Last year this time, and the year before that, our mulberry was in full fruit.  Only green tiny unripe berries right now.  Glad we finished the data collection.  Our 10-page paper on mulberry frugivory is in peer-review.

On Sunday 29 April 2018, 6:19:01 PM GMT-5, Jeffrey Short <bashman...> wrote:

Re: INBU

We have had many more around than usual this year along the continuation of the Ouachita.  Flocks of them flying in packs like American Goldfinches. Sadly, two window strikes and one car strikes.

Jeff Short