Date: 4/29/18 4:37 pm
From: baikalteal13 <baikalteal13...>
Subject: [birders] Point Mouillee today
Folks   This morning I found a Willet and Short-billed Dowitcher in the Lautenschlager unit.  I also got the Ruff in the pond 1/2 mile south of the pump station.   Lots of White Pelicans, both yellowlegs, black-bellied plover, spotted sandpaper and others.   Also had a Common Yellowthroat at LEMP.
Don Burlett

We Say Goodbye To Lara Spencer
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5ae65736150ed573479d6st04vuc