Date: 4/29/18 2:03 pm
From: Debbie Balicki <debandronb...>
Subject: Re: Mulberries
My mulberry trees are just starting to leaf out. I have grosbeaks and have had a couple of orioles. I still have pine siskins and white throated sparrows and the usual titmice, chickadees, nuthatches, red-bellied woodpeckers. I have heard tanagers but have not seen them.

Joplin, Arkansas...in between Hot Springs and Mount Ida.

Debbie Balicki
Adoption Coordinator, Warm Hearts Humane Society, Inc.
https://www.facebook.com/Warmheartshumanesociety
www.warmheartshumanesociety.com