Date: 4/29/18 9:54 am
From: Hugh David Fleischmann <david...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Purple Gallinule
It is best seen before 930 am. For the first three days it disappeared from 930 ish until between 2-4 pm after it’s Ciesta. But yesterday it was not seen after 945 am. So it’s possible that it might go or be somewhere out of sight in the afternoon. I happen to know the timing as I was there all 3 days and was bitten by my timing. I finally saw today at 730 am. Good luck.

Awesome Birding in 2018!

H. David Fleischmann
410-598-9292
<David...>