Date: 4/29/18 7:02 am
From: Karen Etter Hale <chimneyswift1...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Black-necked Stilt Dane Co - still there Saturday
I also, very often, see swallows WAY out over open lakes, sweeping back and forth. Supposedly, there are insects of some kind way out there, or I doubt they’d be there. Sometimes the swallows are so far out, it’s hard to tell what species they are.
Two fluffed up N. Rough-winged Swallows on a wire early this morning in Lake Mills.

Karen
--
Karen Etter Hale
Lake Mills, WI