Date: 4/28/18 6:47 pm
From: Tommy Stone <tomtazzstone...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Butler co. and Hardin co.
Today my dad,(Tom Stone sr.) and I did some birding. First stop was at Big Marsh in Butler co. the new Legacy Wetland and Pintail Wetland area in Hardin co. At Big Marsh, highlights were:

MARBLED GODWIT - 1
BLACK-BELLIED PLOVER - 1
PEREGRINE FALCON - 1
Next stop was Legacy Wetland, where we ran into Mark Proesholdt.Some highlights here:

MARBLED GODWIT - 1
HUDSONIAN GODWIT - 4
BLACK-BELLIED PLOVER - 4
DUNLIN - 1