Date: 4/28/18 6:49 pm
From: Bob Bethune <bobbethune...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Last Birds
As I noted in my previous post, juncos here were massing for departure.
Then I went away for a week. Since I came back and resumed watching my
feeders this past Thursday, there’s nary a junco to be seen. Da birdies is
splitsville.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAHsrc%2BkwhcDJV-DCqK8-XefQX02P8XdvwTqf2k1bgrKj%<3DKH9LA...>