Date: 4/28/18 3:17 pm
From: Marlene A Condon via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [VA-bird] REALLY excessive use of bird call
Right now hunters are only allowed to hunt turkeys from one-half hour before sunrise to noon.  The recorded Barred Owl usage occurred, as I wrote previously, from after 5:30 PM to past 10 PM when it's dark out!  It was a birder, no doubt about it.

Sincerely,
Marlene

In a message dated 4/28/2018 3:58:29 PM US Eastern Standard Time, <va-bird...> writes:

Some turkey hunters use a barred owl call to draw the gobblers in.

- Janis