Date: 4/28/18 3:14 pm
From: Jack E. Solomon <00000003433c95af-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Frick Today, Allegheny County
Susie Solomon, Liz Barrow, and I birded at Riverview Hill
Black-and-white Warbler
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Blue-headed Vireo
Ruby-crowned Kinglet male, displaying his ruby-red crown.
After Riverview Hill, we ate brunch at Mickey D's and took a short walk along the river at the Waterfront in Homestead, where Susie saw a
Yellow-throated Warbler

while I talked to Victoria Wefers and Trinidad Regaspi who had a scope on the Red-tailed Hawk nest and were volunteers, showing the nest, and the hawk when it was home, to cyclists who were on the Raptor Row Ride. Raptor Row Ride – Saturday, April 28, 2018 | Steel Valley Trail Council

| | |

| |
Raptor Row Ride – Saturday, April 28, 2018 | Steel Valley Trail Council

| |

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Join us on Facebook!