Date: 4/28/18 12:21 pm
From: Nancy L Newfield <nancy...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] More Grosbeaks
I was out all morning, banding hummingbirds and counting Grosbeaks in
Covington, but came home to fine 15 on the now empty feeders. The ratio of
males and females has now shifted to where females outnumber males by a
small margin. I'll keep serving sunflower seed as long as the show
continues.

Nan

--
Nancy L Newfield