Date: 4/28/18 12:15 pm
From: Susan Horvath <shorvath...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Last Birds
Follow-up to my 4/15 post: I apparently jinxed myself by saying that
the juncos would be here for awhile... as I often see them multiple
weeks after Tree Sparrows leave, but, for some reason, I've never
conscientiously tracked their departure. Anyway, I'd been so busy
paying attention to the 3-4 Tree Sparrow stragglers (last seen 4/23)
that I didn't notice until a week ago or so that *all* the juncos were
gone! Did have a single junco for a bit this morning... and a Towhee
(although heard one 4/22).

Has anybody else noticed that their juncos left earlier than usual?

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAMrXOUZp8_YgAJf%<2B9saJgVA-3MyHVshW6RPJHSR3_qXwXC87-g...>