Date: 4/28/18 8:39 am
From: Bob Bethune <bobbethune...>
Subject: Re: [birders] OT: Monitoring a nest site using an automated camera
They are indeed becoming more affordable. The trick seems to be to identify
systems with really fast response times, since birds move so much more
quickly than most other kinds of animals.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAHsrc%2B%<3DZFxR94r49ZRhN4VP1K8kygCEfRnx-uR-PKRjgwvSqCg...>