Date: 4/27/18 5:51 pm
From: <pjcampbell56...> <pjcampbell56...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] "BIRDING" magazines ....going, going, gone
Try eBay. A couple of years ago, my daughter bought me several old (vintage?) editions of several birding magazines for Christmas. I did enjoy some of the old articles and I've thought about selling them. Like you, I just recycle my magazines.....guess I never thought there might be a market for them. So, you might have some valuable merchandise there.....something to think about before you toss them. Joan Campbell
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
------ Original message------From: 'Lou Nielsen' via Maryland & DC Birding Date: Fri, Apr 27, 2018 6:33 PMTo: <mdbirding...>;Cc: Subject:[MDBirding] "BIRDING" magazines ....going, going, gone

On the off chance that there is someone out there that still likes the feel of paper and the smell of ink ....
I'm getting rid of Birding Magazines from 1985 to date and several years of NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS.
They will get recycled if no takers.

Lou Nielsen
Reisterstown