Date: 4/27/18 12:37 pm
From: Tom Prestby <jjprestby...>
Subject: [wisb] Atlas events near Ripon and Tomahawk this weekend
There will be two great events this weekend to get in on some early season Atlas fun:
Stuart Malcolm and I will be leading a WSO nocturnal Atlasing field trip to the Rush Lake area (Winnebago County) tomorrow (Saturday) evening. Meet at 6:00pm at the Webster's Grocery Store in Ripon. We'll be gathering Atlas data while hopefully finding marshbirds, woodcock, snipe, and owls. Weather looks great!

https://wsobirds.org/atlas-events/eventdetail/738/-/atlasing-night-sounds-at-rush-lake

I'll also be hosting a WBBA II Training Workshop at Treehaven Field Station Sunday at 1:00pm to 3:00pm. Treehaven is at W2540 Pickerel Creek Rd near Tomahawk. You'll learn about Atlas protocol, some of the results so far, where we stand locally going into year 4, and how exactly to enter data.

https://wsobirds.org/atlas-events/eventdetail/1112/-/lincoln-county-treehaven-intro-workshop-for-new-atlasers

Hope to see some of you, see the links above for details about each free event, no registration required.

Tom Prestby
Green Bay
WBBA II Training Coordinator