Date: 4/27/18 12:15 pm
From: Gmail <bhaunts...>
Subject: [wisb] Lincoln's Sparrow
I was surprised to see a Lincoln's Sparrow feeding in my yard near my living room window today, along with a pair of Pine Siskins, etc. This is the first Lincoln's I have had in my yard in a number of years. With the nice weather yesterday I took all my feeders down for the summer so the only food is what is left on the ground that I missed while cleaning it up yesterday. Still have a few small snow piles around the yard left from the blizzard but they are going fast--hurray.
Daryl Tessen
Appleton,, WI