Date: 4/27/18 9:57 am
From: Suzanne Richman <suzanne_richman...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] read and weep
An interesting note to this is that I don't remember ever seeing a Kentucky Warbler (born and raised in DC suburbs). But I now as I look at a photo of one, I realize this is the mystery bird I saw while at James Farm Ecological Preserve in Ocean View a few days ago!! How cool (and sad at the same time) is this.

Suzanne