Date: 4/27/18 9:51 am
From: Marcia Watson <marshwren50...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] read and weep
On a similar note, I’ve been uploading old day lists to eBird, a little at a time. Most are from the 1990s. It is startling to see the large numbers of species and the numbers of individuals of each species that I regularly encountered in those days. Spring migration used to seem like a huge blast of birds moving in. Now it’s a trickle.

Marcia
Marcia Watson
Patuxent Bird Club
A Chapter of the Maryland Ornithological Society
www.patuxentbirdclub.org

Bowie, Maryland
<marshwren50...>