Date: 4/27/18 6:49 am
From: Thomas Erdman <ErdT4...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Bird feeders and other wildlife - Brown Co.
Dan, I had one tear apart my feeding station at Little Suamico last week right after the blizzard. Had 30 inches of snow half melted so he was really hurting looking for food along the bayshore . Thankfully it has not been back. Expect one or two to show up by house soon now that things have returned to normal. :) Gets expensive replacing things.

Tom Erdman, Oconto, WI