Date: 4/26/18 11:43 am
From: Robin Buff <robinbuff...>
Subject: Info on Dr. Kim Smith Tribute and NWAAS 40th Anniversary reception
We have two events at our Spring Ark Audubon Society meeting that you may wish to attend.

1. Tribute to Dr Kim Smith by Ragupathy Kannan and Doug James
Where: Double Tree Suites, Bentonville, AR - Ozark II & III meeting room
When Friday, April 27, 7:00 pm

2. Northwest Arkansas Audubon Society 40th Anniversary Reception
Where: Double Tree Suites, Bentonville, AR - Ozark II & III meeting room
When: Saturday, April 28, 5:00 - 6:00pm

Also, there will be a talk on Friday by Joe Neal and Joe Woolbright: Northwest Arkansas Tallgrass Prairie Restoration and Preservation (after the tribute to Dr. Smith)

AND a talk by Mitchell Pruitt on his saw-whet owl research and the impact of AAS on his life (Saturday, April 28, 7 pm, Ozark II & III)

Ya’ll come.

Contact me off list if you need more information.

Robin Buff

Join us on Facebook!