Date: 4/26/18 5:37 am
From: Daniel Larson <birdkansa...>
Subject: Re: Trip to Cheyenne Bottoms and Quivira
1st please go oto kos site and look at top left line and click on it to
vote for Lynnea. She has worked very diligently on this.

2nd I plan to head for Cheyenne Bottoms on Tuesday and then county list in
Sheridan,Ness, Lane, Gove and possibly Edwards before heading for KOS in
Dodge City on Friday. I have reserved a room at Comfort Suites.. If you
would want to join me for part or all of this trip or are interested in
half a room at Comfort Suites please contact me.
Dan Larson

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 7:38 PM, Dan <browndog06...> wrote:

> Probably going to miss that, unfortunately.

> Jeff Calhoun <jeffcalhoun11...> wrote:
>
> >Dan,
> >
> >The nice thing about Q and CB is that they are on the way to Dodge City,
> >which happens to be KOS hq in a week and a half!
> >
> >Something to consider :)
> >

> >Jeff Calhoun
> >Dodge City KS
> >

> >On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 2:11 PM Dan <browndog06...> wrote:
> >
> >> I'm toying with the idea of a trip down to check out the big wetlands in
> >> the next week or so. Anybody in the Manhattan vicinity interested in a
> long
> >> day trip. I'll drive, you bring snacks?
> >>
> >> Dan Mulhern
> >> Manhattan
> >>
> >> Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID
> >>
> >> For KSBIRD-L archives or to change your subscription options, go to
> >> https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
> >> For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
> >> http://www.ksbirds.org/KSBIRD-LGuidelines.htm
> >> To contact a listowner, send a message to
> >> mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>
> >>

> >For KSBIRD-L archives or to change your subscription options, go to
> >https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
> >For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
> >http://www.ksbirds.org/KSBIRD-LGuidelines.htm
> >To contact a listowner, send a message to
> >mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

> For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
> mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html