Date: 4/25/18 7:43 pm
From: Barry Parkin <nun2brite2002...> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [sd-birds] Smiths longspur McPherson

I was working in McPherson County today and came upon a Smiths Longspur. Life bird so it was a good day. Thanks to Scott Stolz for helping with the ID. All I could come up with was Black headed Grosbeak immature male. Other FOYs today included Black necked Stilts at Erickson GPA, Chestnut collared longspurs (many) and Willet (one) in McPherson. Also Dunlin and White faced Ibis in Brown county.

Barry Parkin
Aberdeen
Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Barry Parkin <nun2brite2002...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)