Date: 4/25/18 6:39 am
From: Gail Coffey <gcoffeywriter...>
Subject: [NHBirds] FOY Broad-winged Hawks and Yellow-rumped Warblers in Wilton and Greenfield
I saw our local Broad-winged Hawk pair yesterday morning 24th (Wilton). I
also saw 2 Broad-winged Hawks migrating in Weare, NH on Monday, April 23rd.

I hiked up Crotched Mt -trails on Crotched Mt. Rehabilitation Center side
and saw 5 Yellow-rumped Warblers near the summit-all were males.

Gail Coffey
Wilton, NH