Date: 4/25/18 6:27 am
From: SUE RICCIARDI <susiericc...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] [Somewhat off topic] please recommend a hat with neck protection
Howard,

Sunday Afternoons is a company that produces hats with flaps.

Sue Ricciardi

Arnold, MD

On April 25, 2018 at 8:51 AM Howard Wu wrote:

Hi,

Sorry if this is off topic (I do see posts requesting for gear
recommendations, so I thought this would somewhat fall into the
"gear" category) --

I sometimes see birders wear hats/caps with a neck flap. I think
this is great in the summer as it gives more protection from the
sun. But I went to a few stores, they did not have them. For
myself, I will go to the tropics this year, and I don't want to be
baked by the equatorial sun!

What would you recommend -- which brands, where to get them, etc.?

Thanks in advance,
Howard Wu
Herndon, VA

Google Group 'Maryland & DC Birding'.
To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this
group on the web at http://www.mdbirding.com
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate
it here - http://www.mdbirding.com/hotspot.html

Group 'Maryland & DC Birding'.
To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group
on the web at http://www.mdbirding.com
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it
here - http://www.mdbirding.com/hotspot.html

Join us on Facebook!