Date: 4/25/18 3:25 am
From: Mascoma Chapter NH Audubon <mascomabirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] "Warbler Wednesdays" Begin Wednesday, May 2nd
The first of our popular, early morning, May series of weekly birding
begins next Wednesday, May 2nd. We'll be seeking warblers and other spring
migrants at Lebanon’s secluded gem, Boston Lot Lake.

Meet in the more northerly of the two parking lots on NH Rt. 10 across from
Wilder Dam at 7:00 a.m.

At the outset, walking conditions include a fairly steep, uphill climb and
surfaces that are unpaved and uneven. Once at the lake, the surfaces are
level and grassy.

The event is free and open to the public. All experience levels are
welcome. Bring binoculars and/or spotting scopes as you prefer.

To be led by Mascoma Chapter Steering Committee Chair Blake Allison.

--
Mascoma Chapter of NH Audubon