Date: 4/24/18 6:55 pm
From: 'Mark Charles' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] OT - Guided nature walk at Mary Beth Doyle Park (A2) - 6 PM Thurs. April 26, 2018
Friends,

Many of you know Mary Beth Doyle Park in Ann Arbor as a birding hotspot. You might not be aware that it is also a hotspot for Spring wildflowers. Some of our best flowers (trout lilies) open only when the sun is shining, so you may not see them at early morning.

Thursday afternoon is forecast to be sunny, so there's a good chance of seeing flowers.

People attending the nature walk will meet at the park entrance on Packard Road at 6 PM. You can take the #5 bus, or park across Packard at Cobblestone farm.

Please feel free to contact me, or the City's Natural Area Preservation office (794-6627, email <NAP...>) if there are ever any questions or concerns about the park.

Sincerely,

Mark Charles, NAP volunteer
cell - 734-478-1333

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org