Date: 4/24/18 4:07 pm
From: Nancy L Newfield <nancy...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] another late 'winter' hummer
Toddy et al.,

I keep records of early and late dates for all hummingbird species in
Louisiana. A few Buffies have stayed through May, June, and July. These
are exciting and intriguing. Keep track of your guy's comings and goings.
Buffies are always a lot of fun and their records are all the more
interesting.

Nan

--
Nancy L Newfield