Date: 4/24/18 8:39 am
From: marla andersen <gavimm9...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Loon
I left a VM with district 9 conservation officer dept of MDNR a few mins
ago. They cover Wayne county. Asked them to call me if they can help.
Will pass on specific details if they call back. Also left msg with Howell
nature ctr on Sunday. They don't rescue but might know someone who does.

Marla Andersen. Howell

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAOkb8yOd2GTGF5Z7%<3DEqXvkg-Vti88y5vYsTC4KWVv3Vz-Y1tEQ...>