Date: 4/24/18 5:10 am
From: 'Jeff Schultz' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Loon
Now I do not know how big this lake is I think a nighttime capture will be tough I’m sure there’s a lot of light pollution there so it will not be really dark at night I know somebody in Minnesota that used to capture a lot of loons I’ll see if I can get a hold i’ll him for any tips

Jeff Schultz

Este correo electrónico está en español cuando no estás buscando

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<FD3346B9-683B-42A5-AC48-C474B4E70636...>