Date: 4/23/18 1:21 pm
From: DEBRA M POWERS <dmp2ec...>
Subject: [NHBirds] hawk ID help please
I saw this hawk in Madbury today, it was relatively small, but does not have the head structure or eyes that I am use to for a cooper, would this be a sharp-shinned? I am thinking immature either way.

Thanks so much for the help

Deb Powers-South Berwick Maine

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/40943957774/in/dateposted-public/