Date: 4/22/18 5:56 pm
From: Sherri Smith <grackle...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Digest for - 2 updates in 2 topics
Trapped loon

Yesterday Wayne fFsher and an assistant went out to try to catch the Canton Loon in Wayne’s canoe and couldn’t come close to catching it. He felt several canoes together might succeed. Long handled nets required. If someone can organize this, it would be great. let me know. Sherri Smith 734 994-6287.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<0066C669-5997-49ED-84F9-4C03ECF643C1...>