Date: 4/22/18 4:07 pm
From: Jack Smiley <jackrsmiley...>
Subject: Re: [birders] male towhee
The powers-that-be changed the name of Rufous-sided Towhee to Eastern
Towhee several years ago. I always preferred the former name as it was
much more descriptive.

Jack Smiley

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAJpB0PVH27bJzEhAoC%<2BXLzk3R1oeZ5xspxOT9vp4xHmouNOzDg...>