Date: 4/22/18 3:33 pm
From: bill fontenot <natrldlite...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Indigo blue rain
Janine —

same here in the NE corner of Lafayette parish......the flock has been here for the past 4 days, group-singing throughout most of the day.... Lydia counted 30 males around our main feeder array last thursday (19 april) evening....

happy spring migration to all labirders,

bill fontenot

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 22, 2018, at 4:48 PM, janine robin <janinerobin1982...> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> The INBU raining from the trees continues here in our Folsom backyard. I
> counted 44 on the ground about 4:15 today. Still predominantly males. About
> 8 females. One female Blue grosbeak and 2 adult male Rose-breasted
> grosbeaks added a bit more color to the crowd.
> Lovely.
> Janine Robin
> Folsom LA
> St Tammany parish (NW corner)