Date: 4/22/18 7:47 am
From: <scottvarney1968...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Wright's Loop in Stillwater: Pectoral Sandpipers
On my way to Vischer Ferry Preserve today, I stopped into the Stillwater Riverside Park and got great views of 4 Greater Yellowlegs, 4 Blue-winged Teal, and 25+ Green-winged Teal. On my way back from Vischer Ferry Preserve, got great views of 4 Pectoral Sandpipers on Wright's Loop North along with good photos. Quite a day shared with my sister Heidi, who picked out 2 Ruby-crowned Kinglets and 3 Rusty Blackbirds, along with 2 pairs of Red-tailed Hawks and a lone Osprey on Wright's Loop.

Happy Birding,

Scott Varney
Salem, NY

Posted by: <scottvarney1968...>