Date: 4/21/18 4:14 pm
From: 'Molly Jacobson' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Towhees Merrimack
Had two FOY eastern towhees foraging in the leaf litter at Wildcat Falls conservation area in Merrimack. Saw them well this time so I am sure! Also a ruby-crowned kinglet and broad-winged hawk there - first time I've heard a RCKI sing actually!Still hunting for the elusive lifer purple finch...
-Molly JacobsonMerrimack