Date: 4/20/18 6:54 pm
From: 'Bill' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] coast Hampton
I took a ride up the coast today from Hampton salisbury bridge.

Boars head
-- Black Scoter -- one.
-- Common Mergansers
-- Red Breasted Mergansers
Where route 111 and !a meet.--(Little Boars head?)
-- Pair of Blue Winged Teals.
-- Surf Scoters
-- Common Mergansers
-- Long-Tailed duck--- Many 1st year and winter plumage.

I stopped at Salisbury State Park in Mass and there was a Snowy Owl
on the dunes a good distance away.

Bill Perry from Hampstead, NH