Date: 4/16/18 6:09 pm
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Fox sparrow
There were 12+ Fox Sparrows at Nichols Arboretum last Thursday for our
Spring Migration Walk!!
And, a singing Fox Sparrow at Matthaei Botanical Gardens, in the rain, for
the bird walk before the Michigan Audubon Member Meeting last Saturday.
Today's Fox Sparrow was on the trail at Thurston Pond. This spring I have
seen more Fox Sparrows than I have, combined, in my life!

Good birding,

Juliet

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CABVs24J4MQFrp31KLJAe806ZumBY6h7rcXjnWBODBWhAaAwCiQ...>