Date: 4/16/18 5:00 pm
From: Rudolph Keller <rckeller...>
Subject: Large loon fallout, Little Gull, Berks
Rain, except for intermittent showers, ended here around noon. I watched
loons and gulls disappear into and appear out of the low cloud ceiling. The
warblers were in a loose flock, many feeding on or near the ground, where
they were as bright as flowers on this gloomy day. List below.

Rudy Keller
Boyertown, PA
Berks County

Join us on Facebook!