Date: 4/16/18 1:57 pm
From: Christopher Graham <grahamz...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Vulture Lynching in Clinton
Hi, Diane --

It may be that a property owner can also apply for a permit (such as for
deer in the corn field). But most people would not have known how to
handle turkey vultures, most would not even know they had to get a permit
from the DNR.

But, most people would call "Critter Control" or someone like that for help
-- and they would have gone for a permit (or lose their license if caught
without one).

The taking of the vulture could have been done illegally in this case. I
did not ask if a permit was issued. If you know the property owner's name
etc., or at least an address, I can ask.

Thank you.

Chris.

--
Christopher Graham, ASLA