Date: 4/16/18 1:48 pm
From: Christopher Graham <grahamz...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Vulture Lynching in Clinton
Hi, Diane --

I was just wondering if I was still registered to send mail on this list.
Thanks for answering, it confirmed my message got through!

Only individuals licensed by the DNR can apply for and receive a permit to
do nuisance animal control. They are a distinct set of folks.

I would expect he/she came and shot the bird and then put it out in some
way to repel the others. These folks are predominately quite good

Thank you.

Chris.

--
Christopher Graham, ASLA