Date: 4/16/18 12:18 pm
From: Suzanne Sullivan <swampy435...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Migratory Bird Treaty Act changes
David,
Well I would love to give you a more thoughtful response but I suspect I
would be banded from Massbird for life, so I better pass. but for now all I
have to say is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll.
I won’t respond agin so crawl back under your bridge.
Suzanne Sullivan
Wilmington MA

--
Suzanne M. Sullivan
Wilmington, MA
<swampy435...>

"The self evident vision of who we are as a free and caring nation, and the
ideal to fulfill this destiny is stronger than the division of those who's
only vision is of themselves. “ SMB

Be the Voice of the River
http://www.ipswichriver.org

Join us on Facebook!