Date: 4/16/18 9:13 am
From: Kathy Hofer <kjhofer...>
Subject: RE: [birders] Last Birds
The four juncos in our backyard in Novi today were cavorting under our feeders with the Pine Warbler that’s been here now for two days. It must be confused also about spring and is acting like a junco. Winter is not springing into summer, at least not that I’ve noticed.... We had another small snow flurry this morning. Can’t complain though – our daughter and son-in-law had close to 20 inches of snow over the weekend in Waupaca, Wisconsin.

Kathy and Curt Hofer

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAJpB0PWc8f2iP_OjL__eEzCkYtGP_gFVHYKFDPPDzNef-xK_1Q...> <https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAJpB0PWc8f2iP_OjL__eEzCkYtGP_gFVHYKFDPPDzNef-xK_1Q...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> .

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/00ef01d3d59d%24e4d87890%24ae8969b0%24%40net.