Date: 4/16/18 8:56 am
From: Vicki Volpi <vvolpi...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Spring Arrivals
The past two days I have had Chucks, Whips, Red-eyed Vireo, Indigo buntings, Hooded warblers, large flocks of Gold finches, and still a few Pine siskins. Also we have nesting Red shoulder hawks, Phoebe’s with eggs on the porch and blue birds inspecting new boxes. Spring has arrived here in Habersham Co.

Joel Volpi
Habersham Co., GA

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>