Date: 4/16/18 7:11 am
From: Bob Bethune <bobbethune...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Last Birds
The juncos up here (Gregory State Game Area, Livingston county) are
occurring in much larger numbers in recent days. I suspect they are
flocking in preparation for migration. I'm expecting numbers to suddenly
drop like a rock sometime soon.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAHsrc%2Bmf%<2BAy_c21UmOkOoeyuWsgN83_u5OvfPJtn4XVDymCH1w...>