Date: 4/16/18 6:40 am
From: Jacques Mersereau <jacmer...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Vulture Lynching in Clinton
We hard back from the Conservation Officer.
Apparently the Village asked for and was granted a permit to do this
gruesome 'scarecrow.'

Personally, I still do not approve. We have lots of vultures nearby my
house in Sharon Township and they are amazing to watch and never have
caused any trouble.

--
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jacques Mersereau