Date: 4/16/18 6:34 am
From: Ann Pettigrew <rook185...>
Subject: Re: American White Pelican and Caspian Terns, Conjohela Flats, Lancaster county.
Thanks, Meredith. Wasn't sure if the pelican had been moving up and down the river and I hadn't heard about it.

Have a good day.

Ann

Ann C. Pettigrew, V.M.D.
York, PA
<rook185...>
www.pbase.com/rook185

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

> On Apr 15, 2018, at 10:11 PM, Meredith_Lombard <000000184bf61e22-dmarc-request...> wrote:
>
> Ann
> There were no white pelicans at the Flats between late February, when the first one was seen, and on Sunday, when this one was found. I would think it is unlikely it is the same bird.
>
> -Meredith Lombard
>

>> On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 21:03:34 -0400, Ann Pettigrew <rook185...> wrote:
>>
>> Is it thought that this is the same one that was seen there a month or so ago?
>>
>> Ann C. Pettigrew, V.M.D.
>> York, PA
>> <rook185...>
>> www.pbase.com/rook185
>>
>> “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
>> ― Mahatma Gandhi
>>

>>> On Apr 15, 2018, at 5:03 PM, Pamela Fisher <000000233af33264-dmarc-request...> wrote:
>>>
>>> I went to go see the Pelican at the flats that Tom Garner and Meredith Lombard reported. Considering the weather, I got some pretty good looks at it, along with 5 Caspian Terns, some Bonaparte's Gulls, 5 Tundra Swans, 1 Mute Swan, 2 Gadwall, and about 50 Green-winged Teal. I also had a flock of a dozen Yellow-rumped Warblers and a single Palm Warbler migrate upstream.
>>>
>>> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Join us on Facebook!