Date: 4/16/18 6:22 am
From: Daniel Scheiman <birddan...>
Subject: Re: Kyle Hawley
eBird does not give out email addresses. When traveling it is best to
subscribe to the statešs listserv ahead of time to request assistance and
keep tabs on recent sightings. Or contact a local birding group. Also
familiarize yourself with the hotspots of the area youšll be birding so you
know which are appropriate to use.

For Arkansas eBirders, I can pass on messages but I wonšt give out
addresses. It helps if you give me a link to a personšs checklist so I can
easily lookup their info.

On a related note, if you merely want to indicate that a photo is
misidentified, rather than tell me about it, click on the flag icon next to
the photo and indicate your reason for flagging it with comments. That sends
it to my review queue.

Dan Scheiman
Little Rock, AR

On 4/16/18, 12:07 AM, "The Birds of Arkansas Discussion List on behalf of
laura davis" <ARBIRD-L...> on behalf of
<000000177bab20ae-dmarc-request...> wrote:

I often wonder that as well how i could connect with someone on EBIRD? To
get info on a sighting or when i travel out of state or country and need
info on a sighting. Does anyone have any tips?
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
<https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>