Date: 4/16/18 4:43 am
From: Michael McCarthy <mmccarthy15...>
Subject: Re: [BostonBirds] Late Juncos?
Hi Stuart:
We have still have a few juncos in West Roxbury too and there was a pair of American tree sparrows Friday over at the Cow Island marsh and at Marshall saw a tree sparrow Thursday at Millennium Park too.
Mike McCarthy

On Sunday, April 15, 2018 5:46 PM, Stuart Walker <stuarttwalker...> wrote:

Is anyone else still seeing Juncos?  I still have a few hanging around my yard — it seems rather late for them.  (Admittedly, today feels like winter and is probably fine with them.)
Stuart WalkerJamaica Plain--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Boston Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bostonbirds+<unsubscribe...>
To post to this group, send email to <bostonbirds...>