Date: 4/16/18 12:22 am
From: Steve Johnson via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] advice for GPS app

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an Android app that will show me my current latitude and longitude, preferably in decimal degrees (not minutes and seconds). All of the mapping / GPS apps I have do everything else but that.

I know there's an App store but it would be nice to get a recommendation from someone before risking malware and/or poorly written software. I think this is within VA-Bird topical content because a lot of us birders are tracking our lat/lon both for the Breeding Bird Atlas, and also for our own records.

Steve Johnson
<stevejohnson2...>