Date: 4/15/18 2:14 pm
From: ddarm ddarm <ddarm...>
Subject: Re: [birders] loons
Just there now. I have a bad photo of a group of 8 and I counted 15 others.
Crazy!
Dea

Deaver D. Armstrong
<ddarm...>

Let's go birding......

A New Field Ornithology Class will start in APRIL of 2018
To register or learn more please go to
http://www.miavianexperience.org
Enter site, then go to Programs via the menu, then select Field Classes

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<AF7366DD-04C8-4FF9-AB2E-C33B3579FCD3...>